Hi
Heard about this place a wee while back, was a little unsure and decided to lurk, surf and hover (whichever terminology takes your fancy). Eventually I've decided to join and hopefully make some new friends along the way.
I love music, I listen to quite a wide range of genres, pop, soul, country music and rock music, I prefer the Classic Rock stuff, sometimes it can range between soft rock to hard rock. But I love the variety of listening to different sounds.
About 5 years ago I found the courage to eventually start going to live concerts, I always wanted to go but never found the courage to go. Its like an addiction, a bug you can't stop going back the vibe and the feeling when you are there. Forgetting where you are and who you are with. You are in your own little bubble in your own little world listening to great music and having a really wild time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment